Conditioned Water 24 Hours a Day, Every Day
Simple, Reliable and Economical Operation
Installation and Service by Trained Water Treatment Professionals
What Makes The Kinetico 2060's Different?
- Non-electic Operation. Reliable. No timers or computers to set, adjust, repair or replace.
- Metered. Demand Service. Unlimited supply of clean, soft water. Eliminates guesswork, water and regenerant waste, and hard water breakthrough.
- Twin Tank System. Unlimited supply of clean, conditioned water. Enables system to regenerate with clean, conditioned water.
- High Flow Rate. System keeps up with the conditioned water needs of today's demanding households.
- Large Porting Size. Perfectly suited for larger plumbing found in many homes. Up to 1 1/2 inch.
- Efficient Hardness Removal. Assures consistent and continuous clean, soft water. Saves money on soaps and cleaners. Protects plumbing and appliances.
- Effective Iron Removal. Removes soluble iron* from water
- Fresh Resin Zone. Enhances system cleaning and adds a final polish to water. Maintains top performance.
- High Quality Resin. Long life, high capacity to assure quality water.
- Efficient Use of Water and Regenerant. Low water consumption. Less money spent on regenerant.
- Corrosion-Resistant Valve and Tanks. Long lasting, Can endure harsh environments.
- Soft Water, Countercurrent Regeneration. Increases product efficiency and water quality.
- Automatic Operation. Just add regenerant.
- Outstanding Warranty. Dependability, peace of mind.
- Third Party Certification. Assures performance and integrity.